[OSGeo Oceania] [Aus-NZ-QGIS-group] Community consultation: OO Org QGIS Special Interest Group Charter

Emma Hain emmahain at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 02:24:06 PST 2021

HI All
A couple of things:
1) I have updated the Jitsi link as it was showing to be happening on 25
Jan instead of 11 Jan. New link:
https://meet.jit.si/SkilledGrandparentsKeepThoroughly
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https://meet.jit.si/SkilledGrandparentsKeepThoroughly&sa=D&source=calendar&usd=2&usg=AOvVaw2Xnv46jaxkFmx5m20NFokj>
2) Link to Agenda - I doubt we will get past the QGIS SIG Charter but there
are some other items for food for thought: 20200111 QGIS SIG Agenda
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1O9XYh781k-aFgEtUJNtYrlvxPJpQgMdEizlTvS9ydEE/edit?usp=sharing>

Cheers
Em