[OSGeo Oceania] Community Consultation: OSGeo Oceania QGIS Special Interest Group

Andrew Jeffrey aljeffrey83 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 19:56:51 PST 2021

Hi All,

You may be aware that a few of us (Myself, Emma Hain, John Bryant, Nyall
Dawson and Nathan Woodrow) are working on establishing a Special Interest
Group (SIG) within the OSGeo Oceania organisation for the QGIS project.

We have developed a charter which has evolved with feedback from these
mailing lists over the last two months. We believe that this is getting
pretty close to being finalised now, and would like to extend an
opportunity to review the charter one final time before we take it to the
OSGeo Oceania board for their consideration.

If you have any questions, comments, or suggested changes to the charter
could you please suggest them by commenting on the document or replying to
this email thread by 5pm AEST 22nd January? This will give us the following
week to action any issues, and then proceed to the OO board for
consideration.

A link to the charter is below, feel free to comment on the document.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lrewntrC0N1r6mfZdo1AdPhe2qTEaN5hDA2pcL0mrvI/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks
Andrew