[OSGeo Oceania] Funding request - QGIS SIG

John Bryant johnwbryant at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 18:21:55 PST 2021

Hi OSGeo Oceania board, I have a small funding request on behalf of the
newly-established QGIS Special Interest Group.

We'd like to purchase QGIS stickers to be distributed at QGIS events,
training sessions, etc around the region. The idea is that we'd make one
large order, to take advantage of bulk discounts, and distribute them by
post to anyone running a QGIS-related event in Oceania (including FOSS4G
SotM Oceania).

We're waiting on quotes but the order would cost in the range of AUD $400
for 1000 stickers, and the cost of postage would depend on requests,
probably a few dollars per month.

Would OSGeo Oceania be willing to cover the cost?

Cheers
John