[OSGeo Oceania] Funding request - QGIS SIG

Edoardo Neerhut eneerhut at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 19:26:24 PST 2021

Hi John,

Thanks for getting the ball rolling following the QGIS SIG charter
approval. This sounds like a great idea and I'd love to see the board
supporting more community proposals like this one.

Perhaps we can wait for the quotes to come in and then put it to a board
vote on Loomio. I think technically it only requires 1 person to approve as
it is under $1,000, but it's probably good practice to vote on proposals
like this one.

How do the rest of the board and community feel?

Ed