[OSGeo Oceania] [Oceania-Board] Sponsoring GDAL maintainer

Alex Leith alexgleith at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 02:08:26 PDT 2021

I'm with John on this one, I'd like to kick some funds in too.

I wonder if a broader sponsorship drive, where OSGeo Oceania can 'sell' a
kind of corporate support to orgs in Australia and pool funds is a good
idea?

Let's keep this simple though. From a finance perspective, I can set up
something in Tito, perhaps, where we can sell a 'pay what you want' and
OSGeo Oceania could match, and we kick over a chunk of change to support
GDAl development :-)

Cheers,

Alex Leith
m: 0419189050