[OSGeo Oceania] [Oceania-Board] ASIC Industry Funding Levy - OSGeo Oceania Ltd

Edoardo Neerhut eneerhut at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 22:19:32 PDT 2021

Thanks for the additional context John/Alex.

Do you remember when the decision was made on charitable status? Sounds
like I should review some of that work first so I don't ask questions that
have been answered already.

Companies/individuals spend a lot of money optimising company structure for
financial gain, so it can get quite complicated. The allure of saving
~>$1000 and encouraging tax deductible donations is appealing.