[OSGeo Oceania] Budget for FY 2021/2022

Greg Lauer gregory.lauer at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 05:56:27 PDT 2021

Hi All,

The OSGeo Oceania Finance committee met earlier this week, and one of the items discussed is preparing a budget for FY 21/22. Once we have done this we will forward it to the OSGeo Oceania Board to approve. We plan to present to the Board at the April meeting in approx. 4 weeks.

We would welcome input and discussion from OSGeo Oceania members and community around the budget. You can review 20/21 and the proposed 21/22 budget at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cbd3Rt5R688qrZ3eTCHxpRZ8HbII358_1UARf3m5qBs/edit?usp=sharing

Too much? Too little? What should we be spending money on? Potential income sources?

The key issue is that it is unlikely we will have any significant income for FY 21/22 as the Conference Working group is planning another hybrid virtual conference. We would hope this would not be the case in FY 22/23.

We are looking forward to your input

Many thanks,

Greg, Alex, Dionne and Ed