[OSGeo Oceania] Budget for FY 2021/2022

Edoardo Neerhut eneerhut at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 11:13:58 PDT 2021

Thanks for fantastic feedback.

*Conference*
I had similar thoughts on the conference to you John. From memory we agreed
to keep tabs on how conference plans develop over the next month or so and
incorporate that into conference expectations.

*Good Mojo*
Keen to hear from Alex here. I have been shamefully ignorant to the Good
Mojo fund of late.

*Microgrants*
I think it's reasonable to increase this given it will be the second
financial year of microgrants. This could be one we asterix and review
monthly before we finalise the budget and allocate a final figure. It'd be
great to see how current funds are used over the next couple of months.

*SIGs*
If new SIGs emerge, couldn't they be covered with the funds Outreach and
Community support? That's what happened this financial year, and then the
SIGs can get dedicated funding once they're established.