[OSGeo Oceania] FOSS4G SotM Oceania Survey - What We Want

Jonah Sullivan jonahsullivan79 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 16:40:24 PDT 2021

<https://foss4g-oceania.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=26f3c80da46835144592b59b6&id=24cea43368&e=8048e33194>
FOSS4G SotM Oceania 2021
The Free Open Source Software for Geospatial (FOSS4G) and State of the Map
(SotM) communities have a unique opportunity to come together to meet each
other and share our thoughts and new developments.

OSGeo Oceania would like to hear from the community to help make this
year's conference something everyone wants to be a part of.

This year the 2021 conference committee has the opportunity to have:

   - an in-person conference (like FOSS4G SotM Oceania 2019
   <https://2019.foss4g-oceania.org/>);
   - an online-only conference (like FOSS4G:UK
   <https://uk.osgeo.org/foss4gukonline2020/>);
   - a mix of the two (like the Locate Conference
   <https://locateconference.com/2750-2live-site-locations/>).

Click below to help us design this year's conference (the survey is only 5
questions).
Click here for the Survey
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScecQ8gAXPSvUOvb1UQyTO2CJyfjFXM_aAb3oVgc7alWXqPdg/viewform?usp=sf_link>

*Please submit your survey response before Saturday 10 April 2021.*