[OSGeo Oceania] Geospatial Council of Australia - thoughts?

Kate Fairlie kfairlie at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 03:22:20 PDT 2023

YES! I would love to see this happen (as someone who has been very active
in SSSI previously, and not very active in OSgeo). I highly doubt SSSI/GCA
has previously reached out. Possibly worthwhile waiting until "areas of
practice" chairs are determined (to get a bit of a champion), though could
definitely sound out board in the meantime..