[OSGeo Oceania] FOSS4G SotM Oceania Conference 2024 - Community vote for our conference logo

Dawn Hendrick dawn_hendrick at hotmail.com
Sun May 12 18:55:08 PDT 2024

FOSS4G SotM Oceania 2024
nipaluna, lutruwita
Hobart, Tasmania

The 2024 FOSS4G SotM Oceania Conference<https://2024.foss4g-oceania.org/> will be held at the C3 Conference Centre from November 5 to 8, 2024.

Community Vote for our conference logo
Please help us choose a logo and an influence for our conference's style. Voting closes at midnight, Friday the 24th of May.

You'll need to log in, but only so that we can ensure that everyone only has one vote. We don't store your information.

Thank you to those who submitted a design, there’s a fantastic selection to choose from!

Vote for your favourite logo here<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeCsbgnntbKKW6stWLii8E1XuFu7zsD-Yb0R6FtYiqtKrhVsg/viewform>.

Tickets now on sale
Our registration page is now up and running so you can book your tickets to attend here<https://ti.to/osgeo-oceania/foss4g-sotm-oceania-2024>

Call for papers and workshops
Have you got an interesting project, product or story that involves FOSS4G or OpenStreetMap? Come and share it with your community at the 2024 FOSS4G SotM Oceania Conference in Hobart this year.

Submit your presentation or workshop here<https://talks.osgeo.org/foss4g-sotm-oceania-2024/cfp>

Travel Grant Program

OSGeo Oceania is pleased to announce that it is again providing a Travel Grant Program (TGP) to facilitate accessibility and diversity at the FOSS4G SoTM 2024 Oceania Conference. You will find below more details about who is eligible, the type of grant tiers you can apply for, where to submit your application, and who to contact if you need assistance with the process.  Applications will be accepted until midnight on the 30th June 2024 (AEST Standard Time).

For more information, check our website here<https://2024.foss4g-oceania.org/#/attend/travel-grant-program>

Sponsorship
Sponsoring this event ensures that it stays affordable and any surplus from the event goes towards supporting the day-to-day activities of our organisation, like bookkeeping and web hosting, but also in funding microgrants and sponsoring community projects.

Please reach out to anyone on the conference committee if you’d like more information, or email us directly at sponsorship at foss4g-oceania.org<mailto:sponsorship at foss4g-oceania.org>.

Download Sponsorship Prospectus<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Vo0SqYTH7UUDWyTBHPIwtLD5-VodcmV0/view?usp=sharing>

Dawn Hendrick
Hobart, Tasmania​