[OpenDroneMap-dev] capitalized extensions issue

Garret W garretlewis at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 16:03:31 PDT 2015

I was looking into the problem with the capitalized extension errors that
folks were experiencing early on and I noticed in run.pl that when creating
the textures rather than pointing to the "job folder" it points to the
"source folder". So Ive updated that in my forked repo.

https://github.com/glw/OpenDroneMap/commit/75028d27ec9ce2985b758d37d990fa0c8b5d3229

In my correction Im assuming that the "job folder" is the folder which
should be used since these images are "prepped" for processing.

so far it runs through fine with JPG extensions. outputs the texture obj.
It fails on georeferencing, but as I understand the current status of the
project georeferencing is not fully functional.

Let me know if this is an acceptable solution and I can make a pull request.

Thanks,
Garret