[OpenDroneMap-dev] capitalized extensions issue

Stephen Mather stephen at smathermather.com
Wed Jul 22 18:44:12 PDT 2015

Hi Garret,

That's a clever fix. My only hesitation in accepting that as a pull
request is that currently ODM uses the full resolution images in the
texturing step, i.e. the source folder. The resampling of the images
is to aid in processing the structure from motion portion, and that
resampling is an acceptable compromise for that step, but it's really
nice to keep full resolution for the texturing itself.

Regarding the orthorectification step, if you have GPS ephemeris in
your images, run as

./run.pl --odm_georeferencing-useGcp false

Cheers!
Best,
Steve