[OpenDroneMap-dev] Fwd: Drone app dev

Ezra Lesser elesser at umich.edu
Fri Sep 2 09:56:12 PDT 2016

Hello all,

I am working at the University of Michigan, and we are developing a drone
to both take visual/IR images and monitor hardware for data acquisition and
geotagging. I was wondering if it would be conceivable for us to try and
tailor your open-source project for image stitching into the Android
framework and use it in conjunction with other code for monitoring other
sensors on the drone as well as controlling the drone's flight. Any
suggestions or comments on this undertaking are appreciated.

Thank you for your time,
Ezra Lesser

--
Ezra D. Lesser