[OpenDroneMap-dev] Fwd: Drone app dev

Dakota Benjamin dmb2 at clevelandmetroparks.com
Mon Sep 12 07:46:45 PDT 2016

Ezra,

I don't have any experience with Android development, but I can offer some advice. An important aspect to consider here is hardware limitations. ODM has fairly large memory and processor requirements that scale with the size of the dataset being inputted. For mobile or tablet devices, I think the costs here would be prohibitive at this time.

With the development of an API in the works, you may simply want to wait and see if that will help you interface your project with ODM.

Hope that helps,

Dakota

[http://sig.cmparks.net/cmp-ms-90x122.png]Dakota Benjamin
Geospatial Developer