[OpenDroneMap-users] Ortophotos with GoPro4 Hero Black

hyances at gmail.com hyances at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 09:01:31 PDT 2015

Hi!

Few days ago aerial photos were taken using a DJI Phantom drone with a
GoPro4 Hero Black, this for a slum mapping pilot project in Isla de Leon,
Cartagena, Colombia.

I'm testing OpenDroneMap but getting this error message

http://pastie.org/10098394

despite "GoPro HERO4 Black": 5.76 was added to ccd_defs.json.  It seems
GoPro4 has same sensor of GoPro3, so there is no changes in the ccd value.
Camera info says too that sensor is 1 2/3 inch and we use medium sensor
size to avoid curved distorsion during flight.

If want to try with pictures or video frames this could be downloaded from:

Original photos
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B19WcoSjCmvnfmFXaGQ1TDVndlk3S3FmUDBxek9iUzFSM1FRWDQwblhLR1BiSnJBQmFxbTQ&authuser=0

Flight video
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B19WcoSjCmvnaFZacDZoT1lxMnc&authuser=0

The porpose is create an ortophoto and update ccd_defs.json to work with
GoPro4.

Thanks,

Humberto Yances