[OpenDroneMap-users] Ortophotos with GoPro4 Hero Black

Sat Apr 18 02:04:15 PDT 2015

Hi,

just add: --force-focal "x"

Where x is your choosen real focal length of the GoPro*.

The focal length EXIF Tag is not very straight forward "28.0 (35mm
film), 0.0 (lens)". This could be the reason that ODM cannot extract the
data.

To my understanding the value should be between 9 and 11 mm.

Regards, Simon

*= https://gopro.com/support/articles/hero3-field-of-view-fov-informatio