[OpenDroneMap-users] ODM_Orthophoto and Georeferencing

Stephen Mather stephen at smathermather.com
Wed Feb 18 14:03:29 PST 2015

Hi Tomasz,

This is something that needs better documented. The output is an
orthophoto, in that it uses your ground control points to find Z and to
scale things correctly, and to do correction for the surface model, but
does not (yet) reference those images for you. You'll have to do that
separately in QGIS or similar. This is a feature we need to add soon!

Best,
Steve Mather

-------------------------------

Hi to all,

Probably I will be a first to post question to this list. ;) OpenDroneMap
is an great portion of code.
Right now I'm learing how to use it most productive.

But...

I have problem with georeferencing of orthophoto. It seems, that on mesh
model there are correct coordinates (for example, in CloudCompare distance
measuring puts correct distances for
/reconstruction-with-image-size-1200-results/odm_texturing/odm_textured_model_geo.obj).
But generated orthophoto has incorrect coords. Logs in attachment.

With regards,

--
Tomasz Nycz