[OpenDroneMap-users] Bundler Segmentation Fault

Stephen Mather stephen at smathermather.com
Wed Feb 18 18:18:52 PST 2015

Hi Dennis,

That's not a known issue. Is it 12.04 64-bit?

Best,

Steve

I'm glad you guys brought this list up. I promise not to ask too many
questions :)

Recently I've been trying various VM configurations for ODM. Initially I
started with Amazon's EC2 and had good success there, but I wanted to run
it closer to home if you will. So I installed Vagrant and VirtualBox on my
Windows 7 PC. I was able to run the Caliterra ODM dataset just fine on
Ubuntu Precise (12.04) 32 bit. But I cannot get it to work on 64 bit
without running into a Bundler segfault. Is this a known issue and should I
just give up running it in 64 bit mode?

Thanks,
Dennis