[OpenDroneMap-users] Naive Search Space Reduction

Kenneth Kroeger kennykroeger at msn.com
Wed Feb 25 12:25:47 PST 2015

Based on prior conversations with Stephen it appears that there is some work being done to reduce the search space with the incorporation of opensfm. I would like to try implementing a naive image matching process by having a script I already have generated for VisualSFM that establishes probable images to be searched for matches. This should cut down the time of the search for larger data sets.

I would expect that in the code there is somewhere that has the instruction that points to the image set and then loops in an N^2 fashion over the image. What I propose to implement is a link to the matching text file that would then loop over the keys and only perform the matches on the associated values. I was wondering where in the code structure is this performed?

~Kenneth Kroeger
410-487-1350