[OpenDroneMap-users] creating gcp list for georeferencing

Larry Nolan larrywnolan at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 12:34:05 PST 2015

It's one of the demo data sets I downloaded which did not include the gcp information so can ODM be told to not look for the gcplist.txt file?

I did find a program "ExifTool" which extracted the camera information but in Latitude / Longitude degree minute second format which I can convert to UTM meters with a little effort.

Thanks
Larry