[OpenDroneMap-users] Camera Model name

Matt Hanson matt.a.hanson at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 11:56:41 PDT 2015

Hi there,

I'm just starting to use ODM on some imagery that was co-collected with
lidar.   The images are in TIF, and looks like ODM looks for JPG so I first
converted them all to JPG.    I then used exiftool to change the camera
model name to the camera name, and entered it in the ccd_defs.json file.

However, when I then call run.pl I get the familiar
no CCD width........camera: " "

So it's not getting it properly from the EXIF tag, so perhaps I'm setting
the wrong tag?

However, despite that I instead used the --force-ccd keyword to explicitly
set my CCD width.    However, that didn't take and I got the same error as
above.

Thanks for any help anyone can provide!

matt