[OpenDroneMap-users] OpenDroneMap optimization questions

Dennis Baldwin db at unmannedairlines.com
Tue Mar 31 19:11:51 PDT 2015

Danning,

All of those "parts" are necessary to build the orthophoto. You could
always modify the run script to remove those files at the end if you'd
like. But disk space is cheap nowadays and 2 GB shouldn't cause you too
much trouble. How did your orthophoto turn out? Can you share a link so we
can see it?

Dennis