[OpenDroneMap-users] Newbie focal length override

Howard Butler howard at hobu.co
Sun May 10 10:20:53 PDT 2015

All,

So I have a 2 min 720 video from a GoPro Hero 3 Black that I ripped out 126 images out of using ffmpeg. I want to attempt to start with that.

When I attempt to run them, I get the following error:

> no CCD width or focal length found for image-100.jpg - camera: “ "

Of course this is a FAQ, but my pattern isn’t quite the same. If I try —force-focal 5.76, which is the GoPro entry in the json file, it still blows up.

Ideas?

Thanks,

Howard