[OpenDroneMap-users] ODM in the cloud - anybody want to give it a try?

Henry Cheung henrycheungff at outlook.com
Tue Sep 15 19:57:17 PDT 2015

Hi,

we currently have a very basic version of a web interface running that let your process your images via ODM. I invite everybody who is interested here to give it a try :-)
Please note that it really is in alpha stage and your data might get lost or exposed at this point in time. If you are eager to test though, we have some very powerful crunching machines behind it (5 x Dual Xeon E5-2690 v3 with 12 cores each).

Here is how it works:
1. Register an account on https://mapping.skydrone.aero/register
2. Login via https://mapping.skydrone.aero/login
3. Put your ODM input data into a zip file (without directory structure).
4. Upload the file.
5. If everything is ok 'Status' will change to INIT->QUEUED->PROCESSING->FINISHED / FAILED
6. Download the resulting textured mesh and other data via the link in the 'results' column

If the process failed, please do not try to upload the same file again. Just let me know and I will check what went wrong.

Also feel free to email me directly with any comment/suggestions/bugs: henrycheungff at outlook.com

Regards

Henry