[OpenDroneMap-users] No orthophoto output

Simon Stock simon.stock at web.de
Sat Sep 26 02:55:01 PDT 2015

Hi Steve,

I had a look at the "Running ODM with Ground Control" section of the
mentioned link but I have no clue what I have to write in the
gcp_list.txt file. As mentioned before I'm using the pacifica sample
dataset and that doesn't include GPS coordinates.
Isn't it possible to generate an orthophoto without georeferencing it
but doing this afterwards in GIS?

Thanks,

Simon