[OpenDroneMap-users] Errors installing in Lubuntu 17.04

Martin Weis martin.weis.newsadress at gmx.de
Tue Apr 25 22:23:57 PDT 2017

Hello!

Am 26.04.2017 um 03:57 schrieb Carlos Grohmann:
> I'm trying to install ODM on a Lubuntu 17.04 virtual machine (VirtualBox
> running in MacOS).
> I'm getting errors with PCL and PDAL. (I'm running as root due some
> permissions errors in earlier attempts)

pcl and opencv, as it seems...

> CMake Warning at modules/odm_georef/CMakeLists.txt:16 (find_package):
>   Could not find a package configuration file provided by "PCL" (requested
>   version 1.7) with any of the following names:
>
>     PCLConfig.cmake
>     pcl-config.cmake
>
>   Could not find a package configuration file provided by "OpenCV" with any
>   of the following names:
>
>     OpenCVConfig.cmake
>     opencv-config.cmake

On U16.04 these files are in packages:

apt-file search PCLConfig.cmake
libpcl-dev: /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/cmake/pcl/PCLConfig.cmake
apt-file search OpenCVConfig.cmake
libopencv-dev: /usr/share/OpenCV/OpenCVConfig.cmake

Did you install these packages?

apt install libpcl-dev libopencv-dev

# maybe redo cmake config to update cached content.

Good luck
Martin