[OpenDroneMap-users] Newbie questions about WebODM

Piero Toffanin pt at masseranolabs.com
Tue Jun 6 09:56:01 PDT 2017

Thomas,

for #2, when you create a Task, instead of using the "Default"
processing options, press the button that says "Set Options". You should
see a "opensfm-processes" option there.

The images are resize via the "resize-to" parameter, but they do not
affect the resolution of the orthophoto (and I don't think they affect
the quality of the textured model either, but perhaps somebody else can
confirm/contradict me on this); they are used for speeding up the
feature matching process.