[OpenGeoscience] OSGeo Open Geoscience Committee approved

Massimiliano Cannata massimiliano.cannata at supsi.ch
Wed Aug 19 11:58:12 PDT 2015

Hi margherita,
Peter accepted to chair the committee and already aknowledged the board.

I think the process is done. One less todo point :-)

Yes, let's move on the egu session. Maybe we should organize a conf call to
discuss further some other aspects?

Can we agree on a day of next week with at least madi, peter, me and jeff
as funding members. Others may join as well.

Maxi