[OpenGeoscience] OSGeo Open Geoscience Committee approved

Raffaele raffaele.albano85 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 08:46:05 PDT 2015

Dear Massimiliano,

thanks for the invitation.
In brief, I’m a research associate at University of Basilicata (UNIBAS) where I work in the field of water resource management, in particular flood risk and management, GIS and hydrology. I’m also co-founder of the UNIBAS Wat-TUBE spin-off where we work on the development of software in the field of environmental monitoring.
Finally, as I said in the last email, I was elected this year as ECS Raprs of NH Division of EGU. As ECR I want to encourage the involvement, the active participation and connection between ECS and with the NH Division.
At last, I’m a young scientists that believe in the open geo-science as an instruments to build networks and collaborations and to increase involvement of  everyone in the scientific processes.

Yours,
Raffaele

Raffaele Albano
Eng PhD

Research Associate - University of Basilicata
CoFounder - Wat-TUBE Spinoff
NH ECS Raprs - European Geosciences Union

nome skype: albano.raffaele <>