[OpenLayers-Dev] Layer hierarchy

CHAPUIS Bertil Bertil.Chapuis at heig-vd.ch
Thu Dec 7 02:58:54 EST 2006

Parameterizable layer could be for example a WMS Layer which can understand the getCapabilities query of the web service and allow to customize the LAYERS WMS parameters in the request arguments. It could be done with sub checkboxes in the Layer Switcher. So one image is generated but you can choose how.

Is it already possible? I havn't investigate the question.

Bertil