[OpenLayers-Dev] mapstraction

Mikel Maron mikel_maron at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 1 11:11:40 EST 2006

Hey, yup, we've all discussed the possibilities and agree it's a good long term goal

Mapstraction comes from a slightly different direction,
giving G-Y-M developers a very lightweight way to transition.

Tom Carden elaborates a bit in a thread from July
http://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/mapstraction/2006-July/000037.html

-Mikel