[OpenLayers-Dev] TileCache w/Apache and mod_python

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Wed Nov 22 10:58:25 EST 2006

On Wed, Nov 22, 2006 at 07:50:46AM -0800, Brian Levy wrote:
> Phil,
>
> Officailly you know more than me about TileCache!
>
> I added the commet "#" to the line "layers=<layer>....." in tilecache.cfg
> and everything works.
>
> I was banging my head on this all night...the source should be updated.

Yes, absolutely. We ran into this problem ourselves, and I thought I had
included the fix in the 1.1 release -- apparently it didn't get
included. I'm currently out of the office for Thanksgiving, but we'll
try to get a new release of TileCache out after the weekend which fixes
this issue.

Big apologies for not getting this into the most recent release and for
letting you bang your head against it.

Glad that Phil helped you get it working. (Thanks Phil!)