[OpenLayers-Dev] PanZoomSlide control: panning with a slide

Erik Uzureau euzuro at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 04:46:19 EST 2006

Hi Duarte,

I guess the email I just sent a few moments ago was a little too late
--- sorry, but i am very behind on reading project email. We would
certainly be interested in seeing what you have come up with for this
slide control :-)

The easiest way to show us the feature is to send a link to running code.

If that's not possible, then you can follow the standard procedure for
contributing code to the OL project [1]. Basically, make a ticket in
the OL TRAC and attach your file as a patch.

As it turns out, there is already a ticket opened for this problem, so
you can just attach your patch to ticket 110 [2]

To be able to include your patch in the code base, we would need you
to fill out a Contributors License Agreement, either individual or
through your company. The whole progress and all the links can be
found on the HowToContribute wiki[1] from the openlayers.org website.

Hope to see that patch!!
Erik

[1] http://trac.openlayers.org/wiki/HowToContribute
[2] http://trac.openlayers.org/ticket/110