[OpenLayers-Dev] [Fwd: Images - Alignment Issues]

Erik Uzureau euzuro at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 00:40:36 EDT 2006

Just fyi, this problem has been fixed in trunk as documented in
http://trac.openlayers.org/ticket/196

Now if you have a WMS layer that you want to put on top of a
google base layer, you just need to make sure that the wms
layer's 'reproject' property is set to true (this is the case by
default now)

This will be a feature of the soon to arrive 2.2 release

Erik