[OpenLayers-Dev] Get your patches in...

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Sun Apr 1 21:17:01 EDT 2007

On Sun, Apr 01, 2007 at 08:07:04PM -0500, John Cole wrote:
> The only additional feature I want that I've seen out there is Emanuel's
> animated pan/zoom.  Though I doubt that it could make it into 2.4.

Yeah, as much as we'd like to see that go in, it's too large of a change
for this stage in the game. There are a number of outstanding
perforamcne issues locally that I haven't had time to track down, and
I'm not willing to delay the 2.4 release to find them. I think we should
make it a priority to test this one as widly as possible and get it in
quickly after 2.4 so that we can move forward with it.