[OpenLayers-Dev] Exact bounding box of WMS untiled request

Erik Uzureau erik.uzureau at metacarta.com
Tue Apr 24 14:49:26 EDT 2007

When I open your page, map2 is giving me a different max extent.
If you want to display exactly the maxextent and nothing else, then
you're right to set the maxextent and ratio as you've done, but you'll
also have to set the dimensions of the map div itself to be the same
as those of your maxextent. This is not the case right now.

The ratio parameter for the untiled layer is relative to the size of the
map.

erik