[OpenLayers-Dev] Exact bounding box of WMS untiled request

Ed Fialkowski edfialk at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 12:52:01 EDT 2007

Thanks again Erik. I'm a little confused about setting the dimensions of the
map div to the same as the max extent.

My max extent is -145,25,-25,75.

But the dimensions of the map div are in pixels or percent so, I've tried
setting the pixels to a multiple of the lon width and lat width, but it's
still off.

At map width = 4x lon width = 4 x 120 = 480 and
    map height = 4x lat width = 4 x 50 = 200,

the bbox for my image request = -137.1875,22.421875,-52.8125,57.578125

Could you give me just a little more insight into what you mean by
dimensions of max extent?  Or what relationship I should use between the
two?

Hope that makes sense.
Thanks!
-Ed