[OpenLayers-Dev] Exact bounding box of WMS untiled request

Ed Fialkowski edfialk at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 12:58:49 EDT 2007

Something else I wanted to note, if you see my page at
http://niceguy.wustl.edu/openlayers, for either one of the maps at the
bottom, select EDGAR from the dataset and hit submit.

Now, drag the map all the way to the west (so you can see more of the east).
The max extent, ratio, and all that are set for this map, but after dragging
it, the area to the east is still being downloaded from the WMS server.  If
you vew the image location here, you'll see the max longitude is up to about
90.

Again, this is very bad for me.

Any ideas?

-Ed