[OpenLayers-Dev] WMS server manager

Lorenzo Becchi lorenzo at ominiverdi.com
Thu Apr 26 14:02:33 EDT 2007

Hi,
I've reachead my very minimum target and I would like to debate the
result with who's interested:
http://www.ominiverdi.org/openlayers/examples/wms_manager.html

I've blocked the list of server for better usability but we can think to
have a free field too.

as far as I've played with it, some questions arise:

1) how to shift up and down a layer in the legend?

2) how to change opacity for a single layer on the fly?

3) how to drop a layer?

4) how to deal with different layer projections and extents?

5) how to deal with transparent layers (png) and overlays?

and so on...

I would like to do a ka-map alike legend with at least all those
functions ka-map has, more some functions that can come useful to us.

ciao
Lorenzo