[OpenLayers-Dev] WMS server manager

Lorenzo Becchi lorenzo at ominiverdi.com
Fri Apr 27 10:48:21 EDT 2007

Hi Lance, thanks for the reply.

more than questions on how to implement (I have an idea about all of
them) those where questions about how to operate.
I've created a libs/OpenLayers/control/WMSManager.js class starting from
LayerSwitcher.js, and now I would like to extend it with all those
features I've listed in those questions but I would to decide all
together (if you're interested) how to go further and what to do first.

I can do a monolithic library or better create a legend object  that
both WMSManager and LayerSwitcher could use.
does this make sense?

ciao
Lorenzo