[OpenLayers-Dev] Open Location Services & Openlayers

Andrew Hughes ahhughes at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 20:25:30 EDT 2007

Hi Gianni,

Very Good!

FYI: I no longer work for TerraPages... but they have a Java based OLS API
that they plan to open source. I was leading this while I worked there.

See: http://terrapages.net/opengis-api/

It is the complete OLS spec v1.1 which is most useful for implementing OLS
spec java services and java clients.

Like this: https://terrapages.net/opengis-xls/

If you want to chase this up, I would recommend you talk to Cameron Shorter.

--AH