[OpenLayers-Dev] Point handler issue

Eric Lemoine eric.c2c at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 15:32:39 EST 2007

Hello

I have an issue with the point handler. The point handler creates a
temporary layer to temporarily render points. But if you haven't set
resolutions/scales/... at map creation time but you rather did it when
creating the baselayer, the point handler's temporary layer won't have
correct values for resolutions/scales/... Result is: no point will be
rendered. I've found no clean way to work around the problem. Do you
see this as a bug? If so, any suggestion on how to fix it?

Thanks,
--
Eric