[OpenLayers-Dev] Two days to release, one open issue left

Andreas Hocevar andreas.hocevar at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 18:10:34 EST 2007

Hi all,

as you probably are aware of, there is only one open issue left:
MAP-138 (compression). Matt, do you think you can finish this on time?
Maybe Steven can help. If it cannod be done within the next day,
please let me know, because I would then resurrect the old compression
code based on compress.sh. This means that single file compression
would not be part of 1.5rc1.

I would also like to clarify how to proceed to get the release on
sourceforge, replace the demo site with the new release, and to make
some glorifying release notes.

Matt, do you have time this weekend to create the release build and
upload it to sourceforge, as well as update the demo site (including
proxy support)?

Does anyone feel like writing release notes? At least the glorifying
part -- I could do the technical part.

Regards,
Andreas.