[OpenLayers-Dev] Review of patches, etc.

John Cole john.cole at uai.com
Fri Dec 14 10:55:20 EST 2007

Christopher,
  I tend to agree with you.  I've put in several patches, most I consider
very non-invasive.  Some have been looked at, some haven't.

  OL is still a very young product, and I think it's ok to have the trunk be
a little wild. :-)  In fact, one thing that prevents me from using the trunk
for normal development is the fact that I have so many changes to 2.5 that
aren't in the trunk (that I think could be), that I need a stable version to
base my changes off of, rather than getting caught by a fix/change that
hoses me.

  It's entirely possible that there are several really good teams using OL
but are off on their own branch or maintaining a locally changed copy (like
me), preventing the groups best eyes from being on the trunk.

John