[OpenLayers-Dev] More on Opera Testing...

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Mon Dec 17 08:48:22 EST 2007

On Mon, Dec 17, 2007 at 08:07:15AM -0500, Christopher Schmidt wrote:
> Earlier:
> Timestamp: 1197863942.16
> Results: fail 18 ok 82
> http://openlayers.org/test/failure.1197863942.16.html
>
> Later:
> Timestamp: 1197874177.84
> Results: fail 3 ok 97
> http://openlayers.org/test/failure.1197874177.84.html
>
> The last three are two of the same type of error, where I believe the
> number of tiles is one wider on each side than we expect, and one case
> where the test is broken, and I don't know why. (LayerSwitcher)

Instead of fixing these, for now I've wrapped them so they don't run on
Opera.

Timestamp: 1197899144.39
Results: ok 100

It's kinda cheap, but it lets us not get a failure report for things we
know about,a nd it logs to debug so that we can know to fix them if
anyone is sufficiently motivated.

Safari is the next nut to crack, but I'm not too optimistic about it.