[OpenLayers-Dev] Automated Testing

Tim Schaub tschaub at openplans.org
Mon Dec 17 19:26:06 EST 2007

I like the idea (and if we were making a policy I would suggest) that a
patch creator does three things:

1) make a ticket (more documentation than commit messages)
2) run at least the tests you know are relevant in at least one browser
3) report what you did on the ticket

Are you suggesting less?

Tim