[OpenLayers-Dev] Layer is completely redrawn when panning passed 180th meridian.

pdecker paulad at rmi.net
Wed Dec 19 13:20:06 EST 2007

Hello,

I did notice something that may cause a problem in OpenLayers.  The bounding
box values I am getting from OpenLayers when the reset occurs are:
180.00000000000003, 0.005505248000005009, -179.99450683520004,
0.0109984128000501.   These longitude values are invalid WMS longitudes
because 180 is not less than -179.99.

Could this be causing OpenLayers to reset (redraw) the viewing area?

Thanks in advance.

-Paula