[OpenLayers-Dev] Vector Branch Integration

Erik Uzureau euzuro at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 13:42:59 EST 2007

Dear Dev,

In a few weeks, some of us at MetaCarta are hoping to make a big push
to incorporate the Vector Branch into trunk. Specifically, during the
week of March 4-9, we plan to be locked in a bright room with lots of
caffeine, pounding away.

This purpose of this email is two-fold:

First of all, we want to give everyone who's been working on the
Vector Branch a heads up. How are things over there? Is the code ready
for this? Is there anything we should know about? Problems that we
should attack before this prospective week of concentrated work?

Secondly, we'd like to invite anyone else out there who is interested
in participating in the merge or who has questions or concerns to
speak up! Let us know what you're thinking.

Big shout out to everyone who has contributed to the vector branch  --
we are excited to get it into the main OL trunk!

Erikç