[OpenLayers-Dev] animated zooming 1.0

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Fri Feb 2 14:58:42 EST 2007

On Fri, Feb 02, 2007 at 11:27:02AM -0600, John Cole wrote:
> Emanual,
>   Yes, this appears to be the current behavior, see
> http://openlayers.org/dev/examples/controls.html

In which case, changing the behavior is a general OpenLayers feature
request, not something to be targetted towards Emanual :)

I explicitly didn't include this functionality when I wrote the code,
but I don't remember why. Reevaluating it makes sense at this point --
more sense with a patch ;) -- and should probably be opened as a
seperate ticket. Feel free to open and assign to me.